news_post

Chicago Eater – Southport Corridor Gets New Place To Meat as The
Butcher’s Tap replaces Wheel House

A permanent sign isn’t up yet, but Last Call Tavern Group has taken over the former Wheel House space, two blocks from Wrigley Field. The new bar is now open and called The Butcher’s Tap, a nod to the butcher shop that opened in 1932 at the same location at 3553 N. Southport Ave.