news_post

Crain’s Business – Butcher’s Tap opens in Southport’s Wheel House space

Butcher’s Tap has opened in the old Wheel House space in the Southport Corridor.
Last Call Tavern Group bought the bar and restaurant at 3553 N. Southport Ave. and built the theme around the history of the property: it was a butcher shop when it opened in 1932.